WE ARE FULLY BOOKED – Please use form below for the waiting list
Join TorahFamily for Sukkot!
October 20th – 29th 2021
(Camping fees cover the 20th thru the 28th)
- Set up is available on Wednesday the 20th and breakdown on Friday the 29th.
- All payments are done at Check-in at the front office upon arrival.
- Please be considerate and do not reserve a spot unless you know you are coming.
- Space is limited. If we fill up, you can be placed on a waiting list for cancelations.
- Reservations: All reservations go through Torah Family. (Below)
- Tents – $81 per tent for 9 nights. All tent sites will have access for limited Electric. You must provide your own extension cords.(200+ feet)
- RV sites – $198 for 9 nights. All pads are level and equipped with picnic tables. RV spots have electric (50, 30 and 20 amp), water, and sewer hook-ups.
- Cabins – Are as follows:
- Cabin R-3 sleeps 4. $495 for 9 nights. (no pets)
- Cabins R-4 and R-5 sleeps 6. $585 for 9 nights. (no pets)
- Cabins R-6 and R-7 sleeps 6. $585 for 9 nights. ($25 per pet non-refundable fee)
Cabins 4-7 have two full beds and fold-out sofa. Cabin 3 has only one full bed with fold out sofa. Cabins have a bathroom, microwave and refrigerator.
We will have a schedule planned for meetings and studies that are optional with lots of free time for various activities.
- The Cafe is NOT available this year.
- Water is provided for at the campground but not to each camp site.
- There will be a common area to access water. Therefore a water container would be advisable to bring.
- Showers/restrooms are available in the bath house. Two showers for men and two showers for women.
- Laundry facility cost is $1 per load. Washer & Dryer.
- Tennis and Basketball courts.
- Game room
We will be a short drive from Branson and Silver Dollar City. (Click Links for attractions below) – Branson – Silver Dollar City – Eureka Springs, Arkansas – Table Rock Lake – Roaring River State Park and Hatchery
On Thursday the 21st, Tuesday the 26th (Mexican theme), and Thursday the 28th we will all gather together for a shared meal. All other meals will be on our own.
A fishing permit can be purchased at the Roaring Rivers State Park store just outside the camp grounds. Please see the link for prices and regulations. Click Here
Biking is allowed on the Old Roaring River Road behind the Hatchery or the Mark Twain National Forest. However, it is prohibited on all trails.
This Sukkot is not for you IF…
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your pronunciation of the Hebrew yod-hay-vav-hay is the correct pronunciation.
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your understanding of the calendar is the only true one.
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your understanding of the end times is the correct understanding.
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your understanding of the scriptures is the only true inspired understanding.
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your understanding of the make up of the cosmos is the correct understanding.
This is not a time to come and make your fellow brothers and sisters your mission field to convince them of your beliefs. This is a time to come together and rejoice despite our differences. We’re all growing at a different pace in our walk with the Father. It is of utmost importance to TorahFamily that we all respect that.
Those who choose to ignore this will be politely asked to leave.