Join TorahFamily for Sukkot – 2019
- TorahFamily Sukkot registration is currently CLOSED. However, if you wish to be placed on a waiting list, you can register with a note to be placed on the waiting list for possible cancelations.
- Set up is available on Sunday the 13th and breakdown on the 22nd.
- All payments are done at Check-in at the front office upon arrival.
- Please be considerate and do not reserve a spot unless you know you are coming.
- Space is limited. We only have 2 RV spots remaining.
- These remaining RV spots have electric and water but do not have sewer hook-ups. However a sewage dump is available on site.
- Reservations: All reservations go through Torah Family. (Below)
- Tents – $7 per night for each tent. All tent sites will have access for limited Electric. You must provide your own extension cords.
- RV sites – $19 per night. All pads are level and equipped with picnic tables.
- Cabins – Five Rental Units available at $50 per night and $40 per night for cabin R-3.
- Please note that all cabins are currently booked.
Cabins sleep 6. Has two full beds and fold-out sofa. Cabins have a bathroom, microwave and refrigerator. Cabin R-3 sleeps 4.
We will have a schedule planned for meetings and studies that are optional with lots of free time for various activities.
- Water is provided for at the campground but not to each camp site.
- There will be a common area to access water. Therefore a water container would be advisable to bring.
- Showers/restrooms are available in the bath house. Two showers for men and two showers for women.
- Laundry facility cost is $1 per load. Washer & Dryer.
- Tennis and Basketball courts.
- Game room
- Cafe available on Friday and Sunday.
We will be a short drive from Branson and Silver Dollar City. (Click Links for attractions below) – Branson – Silver Dollar City – Eureka Springs, Arkansas – Table Rock Lake – Roaring River State Park and Hatchery
On Monday the 14th, Friday the 18th, and Monday the 21st we will all gather together for a shared meal. All other meals will be on our own.
A fishing permit can be purchased at the Roaring Rivers State Park store just outside the camp grounds. Please see the link for prices and regulations. Click Here
Biking is allowed on the Old Roaring River Road behind the Hatchery or the Mark Twain National Forest. However, it is prohibited on all trails.
This Sukkot is not for you IF…
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your pronunciation of the Hebrew yod-hay-vav-hay is the correct pronunciation.
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your understanding of the calendar is the only true one.
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your understanding of the scriptures is the only true inspired understanding.
- you feel compelled to tell everyone your understanding of the make up of the cosmos is the correct understanding.
This is not a time to come and make your fellow brothers and sisters your mission field to convince them of your beliefs. This is a time to come together and rejoice despite our differences. We’re all growing at a different pace in our walk with the Father. It is of utmost importance to TorahFamily that we all respect that.